Everyone watches YouTube since it has more than 2 billion users on just Android. People love watching videos for hours, and if you are one of those, you might be happy to know how you can enable dark mode on YouTube, which is nice for the eyes. YouTube dark mode is best for watching videos in low light conditions, especially at night when you’re just chilling out and don’t want the light to disturb you. We’ve compiled a simple step-by-step guide on how you can enable dark mode on YouTube:
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- Click on the profile picture, in the upper right corner.
- A drop-down menu will appear, select “Settings” from the menu.
- Now, you will be directed to the settings page, you will see a left sidebar, which will find the “Dark theme” option.
- Click on “Dark theme” and toggle the switch to turn on dark mode.
This is how you can easily turn on dark mode on YouTube in just 5 steps. Now you can enjoy watching videos on YouTube in the dark theme. Please remember that this feature may not be available on all devices or in all regions. So, keep your app up-to-date in order to get the dark mode for YouTube.
You can read our other dark mode guides.