The dark mode is everywhere and is less hard on your eyes. It’s a feature (also on Instagram) that lets you change the theme of an app, making it black, instead of white. The feature comes handy in at night time and is also known as night mode. If you’re using Instagram at the night, chances are, the white light of the app is teasing your eyes. Don’t worry, here are the simple steps to enable dark mode on Instagram in 2023. Here’s how to change the app’s theme to black instead of white.
Here are the steps to turn on dark mode on Insta app:
- Find and click the burger menu (three horizontal lines) on the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select “Settings”
- Find and select “Theme” from the settings
- Select “Dark” or “System Default” from the dark mode settings
- Dark mode will be enabled on your phone
Note: If you’ve an iPhone, the dark mode will be enabled automatically if your system wide dark mode settings are enabled.
Instagram dark mode uses:
When using the app in low-light conditions, it can be easier for the eyes. It also helps users to save the battery life of their devices with OLED screens. To turn on dark mode, follow these aforementioned simple and easy instructions.