For teens Snapstreaks are more important than anything else, they work so hard to keep their Snapstreaks alive. Just think about someone who has a year old Snapstreak with another person; he’ll surely understand that Snapchat streaks are no joke. The struggle is real, but as you know, you have to send snaps back and forth every day to keep your streaks alive. It’s a lot of work and requires a strong memory. Imagine losing Snapstreaks of a year or more by mistake. Don’t panic, we’ve found a solution for you to get your Snapstreaks back. There’s a way to get back your Snapchat streaks within 24 hours.
Steps to get your Snapstreaks back
Here are the steps to get your Snapchat streaks back:
- To get your Snapchat streaks back, visit support.snapchat.com
Open the given link of Snapchat support
- Now, navigate to Contact Us > My Snapstreaks disappeared
After opening the website, navigate to Contact Us page and select My Snapstreaks disappeared
- After this, you have to fill a form by entering your username, your friend’s username, and some more information
Fill the required contact us form to get your Snapchat streaks back
- After filling the information, submit the form, and wait for an email
Submit the form after completing the information. You’ll be notified within minutes by an email that you have got your Snapstreaks back
- Open your Snapchat, and you’ll have the streaks back, so enjoy and continue the streak game!
Congratulations, you will get your Snapchat streaks back within few minutes. This process can also take some time, so be patient.
Note: You can only apply to Snapchat support within a day of losing your Snapchat streaks.
Do you know that you can also get back your deleted Instagram messages and data?