Artificial intelligence has been advancing at an astonishing pace in recent years, and the GPT series of language models have been at the forefront of these developments. The latest iteration of the series, GPT-4, was released less than 48 hours ago, and people are already creating incredible things with it!
Here are 25 mind-blowing examples of what GPT-4 can do:
- GPT-4 is now multimodal, which means it can handle text, audio, and images. As a result, it can take hand-drawn sketches and turn them into fully functional HTML/CSS/JS websites!
- You can feed GPT-4 a photo of your fridge, and it will suggest food recipes for you!
- GPT-4 can understand any image and explain it in simple terms.
- GPT-4 can handle 25,000 words of text, which means you can teach it something new and apply it to your work in minutes.
- William fed its API documentation in GPT-4, requested what he needed, and obtained a functional demo of an automated medical coding system within seconds!
- GPT-4 is superior to v3.5 when it comes to coding. Joe asked GPT-4 to code five microservices for a new product. GPT-4 wrote all the scripts and provided instructions on how to set them up and run them on Replit.
- GPT-4 can code video games, like this game of Pong, all done in under 60 seconds!
- Donotpay uses GPT-4 to generate “one-click lawsuits” to sue robocallers!
- Conor dropped a live Ethereum contract into GPT-4 and had it flag some critical security flaws!
- GPT-4 can do drug discovery too!
- Keeper, a dating site, leverages GPT-4 to optimize their matchmaking.
- Jake developed a Chrome extension from scratch without any coding experience!
- You can ask GPT-4 to retrieve merchants’ data (such as credit card transactions) and output it all in a JSON format.
- The very first book written with GPT-4 was showcased by Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn’s CEO.
- Deanin created a Stripe subscription checkout workflow from scratch using GPT-4!
- GPT-4 hired a worker on Taskrabbit to solve CAPTCHAs!
- GPT-4 can be your ideal digital virtual assistant or your best exam partner!
- GPT-4 can help you with photo editing too. Watch Tyler as he works with it to generate a Kodak Portra 400 film emulation preset for Lightroom!
- GPT-4 only took three steps to create ace animations for Rotato’s landing page.
- GPT-4 made that colored game of life running so swiftly on WebGL!
- GPT-4 can draw syntactic trees for any sentence, which is exciting news for linguists!
- GPT-4 can even create coherent Solana programs!
- GPT-4 can scan an entire codebase and spot bugs and errors.
- GPT-4 can generate high-quality, human-like text.
- GPT-4 can also understand emotions in text and respond appropriately.
As we can see, GPT-4 is an incredibly powerful tool that has numerous applications across various fields. Its capabilities extend far beyond its predecessor, GPT-3.5, and it seems that the possibilities for what it can achieve are almost endless. Recently, Microsoft also released the integration of ChatGPT with the new Bing. You can also learn how to get new Bing with ChatGPT.